Monday, August 1, 2011

You know those annoying insects....

that make all that noise at night...Crickets....well...I bought myself a different kind of cricket last name...a CRICUT! I am so excited!! I have never used one before which makes me a little nervous...but...it was on sale at Joann for $59.99 and I had a free shipping code so I used it and only paid $64 bucks total! I've wanted one for so long and I told David I wanted one for Christmas next year, but this saves him and makes me happier! I have so many weddings, showers, parties, etc. that are coming up that I can't wait to use it for!

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=xprd810738

that's the link for it in case you wanted to look at it for yourself! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment