Monday, August 22, 2011

Wknd recap!

So this weekend was wonderful!  Saturday I went to see Jessica for her dress fitting, David and I spent the night grocery shopping, eating dinner, and watching movies...the perfect way to celebrate 1 year since me met!  Sunday he went to fire training and I went and watched for a little bit...he's such a cute fire fighter...we worked on a few projects..went to go see our friends new baby girl...SOO cute..and then I headed back home...2 hour long boring drive, but it went by fast.  I'll post picture's later but just thought I would give the update...also just in case anyone was wondering what's going on with WW..as of last wk I am down 17 pounds!  Woo woo Go me! 

Also anyone that has Blogger do you know how to upload pictures from your phone onto Blogger...I signed up for it and it said everything was working and then when I tried to send the pictures it shot me down!  Any ideas????

No comments:

Post a Comment