Monday, August 8, 2011

Whoopsies

So I took a few days off from blogging...sorry!!  I'll fill you in with what's been going on....I had a job interview Friday morning down by David's...and well not so good...the pay was all wrong, the hours were ridiculous and just not a job I want to pursue any further so it looks like I'm on the look again...but I had to work Thursday all day, drive 2 hours to David's, go to the job interview Friday morning..drive 2 hours back and then go back to work...so it was hectic!  Friday..I got my cricut!!!  LOVE!  Isn't even a word to describe it...I played around with it a little bit, but haven't really had time to make anything yet...Saturday was a gym day and then I went to see my sister at the salon who put the feathers in my hair...have you seen them? They look like this...





mine are white, black, turquoise and black, and then white and black..I love them!! I'll try to take a picture and post it tomorrow for you to see..but then anyways I left the salon to go get ready...my mom, sister, Claire and I went to see Jerrod Niemann, Blake Shelton, and Brad Paisley Saturday night...then Sunday we shopped all day and then dyed my hair, cut it and that was my wknd! So no crafts were involved...but I will let you know...today was weigh in day and I lost 1.2 pounds this week and I'm down 14.2 pounds in 4 wks..go me! WW really works...P.S...I am kind of working on a craft project as a gift right now...but I don't want to post it until after I give the gift incase they read this, but I'll give you a hint...they involved chalk!! xoxo toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment