Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My first craft project

Today I thought I'd share with you when I first really decided I liked crafting...I was in college and was moving into a really creepy, old, ugly apartment where they wouldn't let you paint the walls, and for the first month and a half even after we shampooed the carpet our feet would turn black...gross..but anyways I decided I wanted my room to be bright and full of life just like me.  I don't have pictures from my actual room anymore but just know it was zebra patterned and polka dotted...a typical college room, except I had made everything myself...from picture frames, to mirrors, to nightstands, and a bed skirt.  I thought I was pretty crafty...not so much but people loved it!  Anyways I do still have one of the items left after I gave the rest of it to my cousins daughter..shes like 8...exactly the age of someone who should have all the bright crazy stuff I did...but anyways here is the mirror..I still take pride in it even though I look at it and go what were you thinking!  What was your first craft project ever???

Ignore the things in the mirror..it needs to be cleaned and thats all the stuff in my office at work on the desk whoopsies!



No comments:

Post a Comment