Monday, August 1, 2011

a Cloffice?

A CLOFFICE?  hmm...I like to say that out loud because it sounds funny...I was browsing some of my favorite blogs I like to read and I came across a cloffice...I had seen it before but never thought too much of it...but now...hmm..I think I want one!  David told me we were going to turn the whole spare bedroom into a craft space for me...but....wouldn't it be awesome if we could just turn a closet into one and keep the rest of the room for storage...or does that defeat the purpose?  Would it be dumb to take the stuff that's hiding in the closet out of the closet and put that in the room just so I can have a smaller tucked away work space?  I think I'm confusing myself...but I saw tons of them and wanted one!  Wanna see what our spare room currently looks like??? huh? huh I BET U DO..well here it is...a catastrophe  ...all of the furniture I bought and projects I'm in the middle of work on are spread out in there..but if you look past all of that can you see a craft room in the making?? haha
Now that the pictures up..I see no potential..yet haha!  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time, I had an apartment with THREE closets in the bedroom. I added desk height shelves to one of them, and used it for my office, complete with pictures and a corkboard hung above the desk and a chair that fit flush into the cloffice and hid all of my stuff when the door was shut. It was fantastic. Thanks for bringing that memory back to me!

    ReplyDelete