Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wknd update...

So this wknd I didn't blog...whoopsies..I had a very busy and full of fun weekend, but I did get in a craft project and a lot of family time! 

I'll start off  by telling you my weekend didn't start off as planned....David decided to come up to see my family and I for a change..but wasn't supposed to show up until Saturday night due to work.. So my sister and I Friday night went to dinner and shopping, but in the middle of shopping we got a phone call from my Uncle (who lives across the street) telling me someone broke into our house that my front door is wide open and my dog was out...not thinking because I was in too much of a panic I asked is there a big red truck in the street(David's) and he said no..so we flew home...not thinking they would call our parents first or the cops...duh!  Anyways we drive down our street and who do we see...oh David sitting with my Aunt and Uncle waiting to see our panicked faces...so we got played and no one broke into our house....but it was a great surprise that I got another whole day to spend with David..and that meant he got stuck going with me to David's Bridal to pick up all 3 of my bridesmaids dresses Saturday morning..bwahaha I'm a horrible girlfriend! 

Moving on my whole family and Aunt and Uncle plus Grant and Graeden went to the Fair Saturday night in the rain...it was a lot of fun...


yup that's my sister in the bubble...we took plenty of pictures and videos...GREAT TIME

I'm going to add the craft project in a separate post in a couple of minutes in case anyone wants to just skip this one!  and I'm gonna add some more pictures from the weekend to the bottom of this one as well!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment