Wednesday, August 17, 2011

You put your right foot in...

You put your left foot in....and they don't fit!  So I'll be honest I have a compulsive shopping addiction.  I buy just to buy...I have so many projects that need to be done and I don't even know where to begin...but...this one is simple!


Yes they are on the kitchen table..shame on me!
I bought these shoes at Carson's....they were $5.99 and then marked down to $1.25...woo go me!  Instead of trying them on like a normal person I saw the size and scooped them up and headed for the cashier.  Too bad one morning when I was getting ready for work I went to put them on and they didn't FIT...I was in shock..I have huge feet {Size 10}..but really how could they be too big?  Well they were..just in the back strap piece...



IGNORE MY HUGE LEGS PLEASE...but as you can see they are gapping majorly behind my foot...I even had my mom try them on who usually has bigger feet than me..and they didn't fit her either...so simple solution....
I CUT THE SUCKERS OFF!  I figured if I messed them up I was only out a buck and a quarter so what would it hurt...and here's the final product..


I actually like them better afterwards!  And I got lots of compliments on them at work!  So woo go me!  You can't beat a bargain!  





No comments:

Post a Comment