Monday, June 6, 2011

Old and not so pretty....

So when my Mom found I was really getting into making things go from old and not so pretty... to looks like NEW...she gave me some of the stuff she's had buried and hiding in the basement for a while! Example: A candle holder...very "80's".


I tried to make it so you could see all of the details...I knew from looking at it that there is tons of potential, but the ugly orange/brown really wasn't doing anything for me..so I got to work and primed it...
Doesn't that look so much better? Even the primer makes it look GREAT! Small Problem.....it's finished..but I forgot to take an after picture and its two hours away from me at David's (my boyfriends) house so you will just have to wait to see the finishing touches for the next time I'm down in good ol Central Illinois which will be in about 3 weeks because on Saturday I leave for Sanibel Island, Florida!!!  but.....  I'll give you an idea of what it looks like. 
Not the official spray paint I used but close enough!  After picture soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment