Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spare Bedroom re-do??

So we have slowly been working on changing the house around, but it's hard with me not living there...so every weekend I go down there we get another thing done, slowly, but surely.  We haven't completely finished either room but I thought I would share with you the changes that we have made...

THE BEFORE (spare bedroom)

...and the AFTER (not finished yet though)




The night stand I re-did

Hopefully all of the furniture will eventually be stained the same color so it looks like it matches, but I think that will have to be a project that has to wait until I move in...what do you think??

2 comments:

  1. The room is looking great and love the colour you chose. Have you considered painting out the trim that runs up the walls? Maybe painting it the same colour as the walls or is that a "I am the man of the house and we DO NOT paint wood" kind of thing LOL

    Thanks for dropping by.
    I already have a stain but it doesn't have the poly in it :( I really want to use what I have and not spend any more on it than what I paid for it. I have water based stain and I have wipe on poly. That's going to have to do it. If it doesn't I've only lost 10 dollars :)

    I'll be sure to post it when I'm done.

    BTW, you don't have an email associated with your blogger account.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm new to blogging, and I'm not really sure on how to do everything! Any pointers? and yeah, the trim won't get painted even though that's what I wanted...but it's his house so I guess we'll do what he wants! At least he's letting me change it from a man cave!!

    ReplyDelete