Monday, July 25, 2011

The master...not completed but a sneak peak!

So the master bedroom....where do I begin...it was what my kids like to call it..A HOT MESS!...I love David don't get me wrong..but it was a total man's bedroom...Steeler's Curtains, Steeler's blankets, clothes everywhere...white walls, pop cans every where, and let's just go with not my taste...I wanted to go with the whole black white and red theme...and David had other plans...so I let him do his thing....we were blessed to have David's Mom help out with it a great deal and my mom bought the comforter!!  It's not completed yet..we still need to put the finishing touches and details up..but it's getting there so I thought I would share a sneak peak...also..if anyone say the spare bedroom...we got a new comforter and a few more goodies in there!!  I'll post next week after I get back from visiting him again!

Here are the before pictures of the master.... BE PREPARED..at least I cleaned the room before I took the pictures!!
Our queen bed with different pillows...and a water jug full of coins..how nice

Hello Mix-matched
You know you love the Steeler's stuff..and yes that is correct we live in ILLINOIS!  GO BEARS!




AND!!!.......
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE SO FAR!!!

our new furniture and comforter

work in progress

zoomed in

He claimed this (the one with all the drawers) and gave me the girl with all the clothes the tall dresser..does that make sense?

Spray Painted and then mod podged scrap book paper from JoAnne

thrift store...re-done..love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment