Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's been a while...

So a lot has been going on since I've gotten back from Florida and I haven't had time to blog, or update pictures...Florida was amazing!!! It was full of fun, friends, sun, beach time, and a BEAUTIFUL wedding!!! Here's a few pictures


Sam and Trev's Ceremony

My Mom before the wedding

My beautiful sister after the wedding

Sasha in the sand

My parents..my dad is always making funny faces

My momma and me



I have done a lot of projects since I've been home so I will be putting some of them up later today or tomorrow....I'm also going to add a few pictures that I took in Florida for inspiration of re-doing our home...








this was in a women's changing room while we were shopping..

a close up of a palm tree




This was our friends front door...I loved it


our kitchen/dining room table...


I'll add more later!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment